Sunday, February 8, 2009

Darkness' Best Way to Start the Day Series: Part 1

Wait! Don't watch this yet.

My Brother Thar was saying the other day how hard it is to get out of bed lately. I don't think that it's just him. Why should you? First you think of ridding Pat's pump track after drinking some tall cans, or some fast laps at Scappoose. Maybe Black Tops on the Max on the way to Washington Park to go harvest bikes from the tree of shred? Maybe you are reminiscing about fucking grass slalom! That shit was sweet. Well my friends, not today, not tomorrow, and not the next day ether. You are not going to do any of these things for a long time, so why should you get out of bed? Unfortunately, the reason is probably to go to work or school. So, in light of the dark that are most of the winter days, I thought I would offer you a little treat that might motivate you to get up in the morning. That said, don't watch this until the am. Oh, and you might want to download first, I don't want anybody shitting their pants half way through their coffee. That's no way to start the day.

No comments: