Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Eye for an Eye

I have taken up the Verg challenge and I too will be posting a little bit of charm on these pages once a week. Confident as I am that only our friends and other degenerates will be looking at this thing I don't feel that there is anyway to possibly let anyone down more then we are already. Having established the bedrock state of our collective lives I am going to start with a hot number

These ear hatchets are currently in heavy rotation at Merkin HQ.


Early Man has cornered the market on shop air time with this man Brutal Handjob, he has a blog somewhere but I can't find it at the moment.

Right also some shit that we have been into lately is PCP because frankly, and I think I can speak for the entire Merkin klatch that we pretty much have boners for this dude Corey Adams

I suspect you have already done what 90% of the Internet is designed to get you to do so I have no compunction in telling you to go check this out



EPIC and Eternal

Well if any of you boners out there actually find time in your weed, drink, jerk, and sometimes bike riding schedule to stitch together enough hours to read a book I highly suggest this one The Ask by Sam Lipsyte. I just finished this jem the other night, and I would like to thank Mr. Lipsyte for distilling into his characters the depressive mirth that runs rampant through our society like a Thai tranny at a petroleum engineers convention. I am sure the New Yorker and other Googled reviews will be able to better outline the narrative and its relation to existent America.

No comments: