Monday, July 5, 2010

Sizzlas here's the shit that's gone down so far

Places I've been: Tennessee, West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, New Mexico Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, Montana, Oregon

Road Kill I've seen: badger, elk, hawk, deer, racoon, squirrel, possum, armadillo, snake, turtle, lizard

A lot of sweet shit has happened and a lot of shit has happened but overall I'm alive and spreading Merkin values across this great nation.

Metal pic of a flat lizard
Yeah that's right one of the best things about traveling to random places is being able to see random places. NRA Whittington Center Middle of nowhere New Mexico. And I did bring my tickets.
I'll call this Eddy Merkin vs the world. If you can't figure out which one is Eddy Merkin go eat a bullet and clean out the gene pole.
Life Coach with frothy goodness.
YEP

No comments: