Tuesday, March 27, 2012

WATER vs MEDICATED CANDY FIZZY SODA vs MINERAL WATER



Friends of the modern era please consider... our bodies are still 90% water. It is also a known fact that our bodies are 30% bacteria, 25% lust for the opposite sex and 10% Levi's denim. That's almost 175% of stuff that we carry around with every foot step, every breath and every cat kicking jaunt.

Consider how to keep you vessel...your temple... PRIME.

Drink Water (???). Kinda boring. Sometimes it taste like a nickle pipe and sometimes it is too cold to as fast as I need. Who wants to be held back?

Drink Medicated Candy Fizzy Soda (???) aka Energy Drinks. This shit gives me wings and I like that some times like I like to shot gun beers and occasionally stick my tongue to a 9V battery. MCFS is not worth the jitters, clouded vision and plews of negative connotation.

Vytautas Mineral Water! It's Earth Juice!

______UN____FUCKIN'____BELIEVABLE!_______