Saturday, December 6, 2014

I'm funemployed in Montana drinking PBR solo while watching "Man From Snowy River". I've had a lot of time to think in the last few weeks. I've come to the conclusion that Eddy Merkin is slipping. There hasn't been a titties and beer night in what seems like decades. I can't even remember the last time one of the crew was kicked out of a bar.

Basically we created this group to constantly poke fun at adults, success, etc, etc, etc, but we've become our own tongue in cheek joke. I think '15 is the year to punch ourselves in the face! See you fuckers somewhere and hopefully you'll have a beer in your hand, a crooked grin on your face and a twinkle in your eye that's make it hard to figure out if your drunk or just looking into the future and picturing all the bad ideas that have yet to come. Here's to a new year and old mistakes!